2 May 2011

U-KISS in Twitter ^^

Hohoho I found and follows every U-Kiss members in Twitter. I was so happy when I saw that they have Twitter!! It was like!!! kyaaaa~~ Anyway, here are their Twitters...
Kevin oppa - @Kevinwoo91
Alexander oppa - @alexander_0729
KiSeop oppa - @KiSSeop91
DongHo oppa - @Dongho94
SooHyun oppa - @ukissSH
Kibum oppa - @90KKB
Eli oppa - @u_kisseli
Hoon oppa - @thsgoku
AJ oppa - @JSK91AJ
(it's only the part with @ and behind it that is the Twitter acount)
Even thought Xander & Kibum oppa is not longer in U-Kiss but they are still a U-Kiss member for me :D I'm so glad that I can write to them and HAVE a way to communicate with them. But they not replying but for me it is as long as they see and read my messages it's fine if they not reply :) still hope on that but it happens when it happens :P nothing to force about right?~~ Hope KissMe who don't follow them on Twitter yet can do that and communicate with U-Kiss ^^ Have fun in Twitter. If you want, you can also follow me :P my Twitter is @_chocoicecream Thanks ;)
U-Kiss Oppa fighting!!

//Yumi :3

No comments: