19 Jun 2011

Prosecutor Princess


Titel - Prosecutor Princess 검사 프린세스 / Geomsa Princess
Genre - Romance
Episodes - 16
Broadcast network - SBS
Cast:
Kim So Yeon as Ma Hye Ri
Park Shi Hoo as Seo In Woo


My comments: I'm watching this drama now and have only 3episodes left. It's so sad that it have to end in just 16 episodes. It's pretty long but not long enough for me this drama worm!! I really hate when they have to act so good so I get pain when watching it because I'm so in to the story. I cried a lot in scenes of Hye Ri and In Woo, especially in episode 13. The tears just flowed uncontrollable. Why do they have to have a realationship like that?! Why can't the lovers just to be with each other and live happily. Why have the kids to take over the trouble their parents' left!!?? I'm...not...gonna talk more... I'm gonna cry alone when watching the drama now!! Just thought it was neccessary to express my feeling when it is stongest >:
Have a good day~~

The informations except my own comment is taken from Drama Wiki, the link below!
For more information please visit Drama Wiki - Prosecutor Princess

//Yumi :(

No comments: