15 Jul 2011

summer day & food~~

Went to my uncle's house to pick cherry and sing karaoke. I gave up with picking cherry after 30minutes it was not fun with so many ugly spiders around. My mummy picked the most of cherrys we had. I went to sing karaoke with my uncle and cousin. I sang for almost 2hour and I didn't want to stop. In the end I had to stop because we should eat dinner. I really didn't want let go the microphone! >.< I was so happy while singing =)

Yummy cherries and me -->
I had nothing to do in the car :P Selca with flower :P
Me and my juicy fruit sallad ^^
Strawberry :)
Somedays later I went to pick blueberry and made a delicious blueberry paj of the berries ^^ It looks good and is very tasty :3
이거 진자맛있다 =D I baked this paj self ^^ want one piece? :P

And here is my chicken sallad ^^

// The end of the story of my week =) have a nice day~~ //Yumi :3

No comments: