2 Aug 2011

KAT-TUN 16th SINGLE!!

Wieee~~ KAT-TUN's newest PV is out! :D
I realise now how long ago it was I updated something about KAT-TUN. BUT NOW HERE IT IS. They finally revealed their 16th SINGLE [Run For You]!! :D (Happy~~ Extremely^^) I think I should say something about their new style in this PV.
Hmm... what to say?? The first thing I should say is I really loves their style in this PV because they changed back their perfect style according to me. Kame, Maru and Ueda is as usually they haven't changed so much. But I noticed that Koki changed back his hair color and style!! I'm glad about that. Taguchi got a new look as well and it's suits him very well =)
Something really bother me is that they still have their Wiggly Wiggly dance style~~ >.
I still LOVES KAT-TUN... Even if they are growing old... I'm still a KAT-TUN fan! and I am proud of it!

//Yumi :3

No comments: