1 Aug 2011

Xander's 1st Fan Meeting!! :D




ALL THE Xandretts LISTEN UP! To you who haven't recive the information or news about Xander's first fanmeeting in HongKong!! Here is the webbsite. Xandretts who livs in HK and Asian, you are sooooo lucky!! You know that!? Make sure that you have fun at the fanmeeting with Xander :3
[[Xanders Official Site]]
Klick on the link and you will get the information you need ^^

Uuuu~~ I feel so sorry for Xander and sad for myself who can't go to the fanmeeting :'( (a feeling that can not be described! >:) <-- that is what I feel when I see or read about Xander's 1st fanmeeting! I can't go!! Because I lives so far from HK >.< The fanmeeting is just 4 days after my birthday too! Like WHUUUTTT!!?? Ok I'm not gonna complain more. To Xandrett who can and have possibility to go on the fanmeeting. PLEASE HAVE FUN AND REALLY ENJOY THE MOMENT WITH LOVELY XANDER!! >: otherwise... I will...I WILL!!... ?? I don't really know what I will do XD
Anyway it's enough with my complain and random humor. Have a nice day/good night everyone :D Let's meet Xander in Xanderland~~ I will do if you don't!

//Yumi :3 Xanderland here I comes~~ =D

No comments: