24 Feb 2012

This is too over...!!

  And once again I'm here to speak out my opinion for the childrish comments made by neitizen to the idols -.- Too heartbreaking reality... Just HOW MANY time do you guys have to redo this kind of things? Is it funny to tell the idols to die? Will you be happy if they one day really commit suicide? Isn't is enought with the cases we already have seen and heard in the past? Is the suicide news of someone the only one you waiting for to hear everyday? THEN I will tell you "GO GET A LIFE!"

  Okey here we go! I think every Kpop fans knows the news about Block B and P.O's hopitalization. My opinion is... This is just TOO MUCH!! I'm not a BBC but I'm on the side of Block B. You guy out there! You guys who pointed all the fault at Block B and once said rude things such as "go die!" YOU ARE A IMMATURE IDIOT! I'm not trying to create wars or something I just feel to speak out my opinion as a oversea Kpop fan. Trying to say the truth from a view of a outsider who have a more clear vision of the whole thing.
  Even the Thailand neitizens could forgive them why don't you as a Korea neitizen do that?? Is it because your face? All you thinking about is that Block B are representing Korea when they visit other coutries. Because of their childrish, immature behaviour you feel ashamed. BUT! Those who mad these mean comments are representing Korea aswell! Do you think you are behaving like an adult by making comments like that? Have you EVER thought about that? I think the Block B members are way more mature than you guys who made the rude comments! Everyone are trying to pull the fault on Block B and the medias BUT the neitizens comments are the main fault isn't it?
  I saw this article... That was really... too extremely, unhumanly!
http://btypelife.tumblr.com/post/18190524370/now-that-p-o-s-been-hospitalized-korea-is-saying
The comments are too mean, to those who said these words. Have the words you said EVER went through you brain before you typed it down!!?? Or did it just came out from your ugly mouth or your fingers??!
  I don't get it! How can people be this rude and evil? Shouldn't people in the same country help each other to face the difficulties? THAT IS HOW TO BE A HUMAN!! Even a 5 years old children get the point why don't you guys as a teenager/adult do that? JUST LET IT GO! WHAT'S THE BIG PROBLEM? They already apologized many times didn't they? P.O even got into the hospital because of YOU GUYS!! Who made the idiotically comments!
  Why don't you listen when we are trying to explain the truth!? Is it because you know that we are RIGHT and you are WRONG!? Once again because of the face? You can't loose because you have climbed to the top and feeling you are way better than we other. Who made this happen then? It's the Hallyu IDOLS! Without them you guys are really NOTHING! No one will notice you, Korea wouldn't be this big for the oversea fans! So please wake up and face the reality! COWARDS!! :<

제발 그만하세요!

//Yumi :< I'm standing 100% for what I have said. If you don't agree I have much time to explain and argue with you!

No comments: