4 Dec 2013

Songs for Christmas - I

EXO (Miracles of December)





    Just in time for the december, the month of christmas~~ Where everything should be turning white, romantic and filled with christmas feel... EXO just released their new song "Miracles of December"

    I would describe the chinese version of this song as an OST song for a chinese drama. The fantasy feel it gave me is more than a sad romantic song about love. Meanwhile I would describe the korean version of the song as about love which was filled with sorrowness. All of the members have been trying out acting in the new MVs, the sadness they have shown actually caught my emotions, which I really got impressed for! ehum... as SMs idols are more on the look you would not anticipate so much of their acting skills. 
    But this time, I actually recommend this song to all of you~~ (PS: not a fan of EXO? Then just listen to the song and pay attention to their vocal skill!)
    
    In the next few days I think I can anticipate for more release of song for christmas from various labels~~ It's kind of a tradition now days that every group or label release song for christmas. 
    Well... I would say that I'm waiting for BTS Bangtan Boys song for christmas~~!! ^-^

No comments: