28 Aug 2011

Last sunday of August~~

Yupp and soon is August going to the end. I had a great summer and a lots of things happened in August. Kind of my favorite month of the year ^^ At first it was my birthday and then I entered an audition. But unfortunatelly I caught a cold and have been sick for a couple of days ㅠ.ㅠ uuu~~ Now I'm on the way to recover and hope I will get better when September begins. It's really not funny at all to be sick except I can be in the bed an whole day and skipp to do anything. I'm not dead yet and now I'm back to my blogger :) yay!
The days keeps getting colder. I can now feel that how cold it is in the morning. The autum is on the way to attack me with the yellow falling leaf!! :O I'm kinda like autum now, it's a little bit cold and not so hot like summer. But the mountains of leaves are just in the way sometimes >.<
Alright. The last... have a nice autum ^^ sounds wired but... yeah... I can't find the word :P
Have to prepare for my audition soon and all the schoolworks I should be done before I'm flying to New York =D Nice day/night~~ (oh right! I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my fiction. "The Path To The Dream" I haven't got any time to write it and I have yet not a good idea to continue it. So we will se if I can write more and post the third chapter soon~~ Sorry if I made you wait... If there is someone who are waiting for my updates XD I think not)

//Yumi :3

No comments: