31 Aug 2011

U-Kiss 2nd album & [Neverland] MV released!



Idol group U-Kiss finally released their 2nd Album [Neverland] today 1 September. Fans (Kiss Me) had waited quiet long for their comeback. So glad that U-Kiss did not dissapointed fanses. I waited more than 1 month myself and today I finally got to listen their new song. That maked my day~~ Still in hyper mood~~ Okay I should stop keep the happiness for myself. So klick the link below to my other blogg. There is some links to their MV and to Allpop

U-Kiss Neverland album & MV - check it out ;)

Hope you will like it. It dosen't matter if you are a Kiss Me or not. Just wanted to share the good things from U-Kiss. It will be very good if you become a Kiss Me when you have heard U-Kiss new song :) Please show lots of love to U-Kiss!! Thank You!
(I don't mind to know if someone begins to like U-Kiss from this album^^ Just let me know, share the happiness =D)

Have a nice day/night~~

[ALL THE CREDITS BELONGS TO IT OWNER. U-KISS AND THE PRODUCERS!!]

//Yumi :3

No comments: